What kinds of data problems are medical physicists working on?
statisticians and medical physicists collaborate to improve outcomes for patients?
This workshop provides an opportunity for medical physicists and statisticians
to become acquainted with the research questions in the intersection
of their fields.
Location: Room 230, Fields Institute, 222 College Street, Toronto.
Click here for Map and Parking Information
- Parminder Basran (BC Cancer Agency, Victoria)
- W. John Braun (UBC - Okanagan campus)
- Stephen Breen (Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto)
- Patrick Brown (Cancer Care Ontario)
- Michelle Hilts (BC Cancer Agency, Southern Interior)
- Andrew Jirasek (UBC - Okanagan campus)
- Mary Thompson (University of Waterloo)