My most recent work has been
largely in the area
of extreme values and robustness issues.
Some recent research projects
- practical statistical methodology for the analysis of extreme values;
- effects of mis-specification in bivariate extreme value problems
(with Jonathan Tawn, Lancaster University);
- robustness for complicated likelihood functions (with Stephan Morgenthaler,
- robustness for wind data (with Chris Field, Dalhousie University), see
- test performance following outlier deletion (with David Hamilton, Dalhousie University);
- robustness issues in longitudinal analysis (with Joanna Mills and Chris Field).